Anniversary Wishes for Husband Funny

Anniversary wishes for husband funny
Anniversaries are special days in a marriage. Wedding anniversary is a great occasion. Those who come in this time, feel great feelings in their minds. Anniversary is a time of love between two people. Looking for a happy message to celebrate this day. Here we make a list about wishes message about anniversary wishes to husband funnyanniversary wishes for husband on facebook and also funny anniversary wishes in hindi. πŸ˜πŸ˜Š

What can I write to my husband on our anniversary?

Greet with the following messages. Hope you like it. 

I’m one lucky wife in this world who is blessed with such a loving & responsible husband. I thank to god every day for having you in my life. Happy anniversary! πŸ˜ŠπŸ₯°

I want to thank you for being not only my husband but also my soulmate and the biggest supporter of me. Happy anniversary dear! I am proud of you my dear!

This compilation contains:
  • Funny anniversary wishes in hindi
  • First wedding anniversary wishes for husband 
  • 2nd wedding anniversary wishes for husband  

First wedding anniversary wishes for husband

It’s a day to celebrate all the memories we created throughout this year.πŸ₯° I want to wish a great anniversary dear husband. God bless you! πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ‘¨πŸ₯° 
On this very special day, I want you to know that you are everything that I have always wanted.πŸ₯° Thanks for being with me all these times. I love you a lot! πŸ‘° 
I want to give you a big hug today so you can understand how much I really love you.πŸ₯° you mean a lot to me. I want to be with you till my last breath! Happy anniversary! πŸ’πŸ₯° 
Spending a year next to an amazing person makes me nothing but happier.πŸ₯° Happy anniversary, thanks for being the perfect partner anyone could ever ask for. πŸ§‘‍🀝‍πŸ§‘πŸ’ 
Wishing for more candles on the anniversary cake,πŸ₯° happy anniversary to the best hubby ever! I love you. πŸ˜πŸ‘°

Anniversary wishes for husband

Thank you for being the reason of my smile.πŸ₯° Happy anniversary dear husband, I love you so much. πŸ˜ŠπŸ₯° 
It’s a very special day in our life once again. I want to remind you that you are really lucky to have me in your life. Happy Anniversary!πŸ§‘‍🀝‍πŸ§‘πŸ₯°
It’s an irony! I love you a lot but at the same time, I want to kill you. So, I have been trying to find a way to kill you with love. Happy anniversary! πŸ˜πŸ˜Š
It makes me emotional to think about all the things about me you have to put up with every day! But then I realize, if I can put up with yours, why can’t you with mine? I love you dear and happy anniversary! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜
It’s actually pretty awesome to find a special someone to annoy for the rest of my life. Congratulations on winning the spot, happy anniversary dear husband! πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ‘¨πŸ˜

2nd wedding anniversary wishes for husband

You add cheese to my life and that’s pretty delicious, you know! Happy anniversary. πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ‘¨πŸ₯°
I genuinely hope you know that ever since I married you, it’s my favorite hobby to annoy the hell out of you and yeah,πŸ₯° I don’t have any plan to stop doing this in the near future or ever. πŸ‘°πŸ‘°
Every time you think that I am crazy just remember you willingly signed up for all this! πŸ’πŸ₯° 
Happy anniversary to you for putting up with all my craziness.πŸ₯° Because if you did not put up, you know there wouldn’t be any happy anniversary after all! πŸ§‘‍🀝‍πŸ§‘πŸ’
Thanks for being with me all these years and still not killing me while I am sleeping.πŸ₯° I may be a bit annoying but I know you are patient enough to tolerate me! happy anniversary! πŸ˜πŸ‘°
2nd wedding anniversary wishes for husband
I want you to stay with me for the rest of my life.πŸ₯° Because I really need someone to yell at every now and then.πŸ₯° I love you a lot! Happy anniversary! πŸ˜ŠπŸ₯°
Thanks for knowing that your wife is always right, you are a keeper! Happy Anniversary, hubby. πŸ§‘‍🀝‍πŸ§‘πŸ₯°
Today we raise our glasses for the best decision you ever made in your life!πŸ₯° Happy Anniversary! πŸ˜πŸ˜Š
A pair of years with a tremendously responsible person such as you are one of the greatest feelings ever. Happy anniversary! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜
I find myself lucky as I found my best friend and soul mate in my husband and nothing feels better than this! Happy 2nd anniversary! πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ‘¨πŸ˜


Funny anniversary wishes in hindi

All the things I have achieved in my life mean nothing if you are not with me.πŸ₯° I want to let you know that I love you more than you know.πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ‘¨πŸ₯°
Dear husband, you are a true and loyal man who supports his wife in every aspect of life!πŸ₯° I love you. Happy 2nd Anniversary! πŸ‘°πŸ‘°
It’s been 2 years, 24 months, 104 weeks and 730 days being there for one another and I want to confess that I don’t think I can survive without you.πŸ₯° Happy Anniversary, dear.πŸ’πŸ₯°
The love and care you have given me in these two years is more than I ever thought for a lifetime.πŸ₯° Happy 2nd wedding anniversary my love. You are everything to me! πŸ§‘‍🀝‍πŸ§‘πŸ’
I don’t know what good I did to deserve you in my life. I feel like the luckiest wife in this world.πŸ₯° I want you to be with me until the last moment of my life. I love you! πŸ˜πŸ‘°
I wish I could go out on the street, stop everything and shout out loud that my husband is one in a million.πŸ₯° Yes dear, you truly are a precious gem to me. Happy anniversary! πŸ˜ŠπŸ₯°
Anniversary Quotes for Husband
Many good wishes for you on our wedding anniversary! It’s been the wonderful two years of my life.πŸ₯° I look forward to celebrating many more years like this! πŸ§‘‍🀝‍πŸ§‘πŸ₯°
I never knew life can be so rewarding towards me. I have been blessed with the most amazing husband in this world. πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ‘¨πŸ˜
Being next to you for one year made me realize how much I want to spend the eternity being in deliciously love with you. Happy Anniversary, dear husband! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ 
Read also: Best happy birthday wishes for aunt

Romantic Anniversary Wishes for Husband

Darling, I love you more than words can say. πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ‘¨πŸ₯°
May our bonds of marriage strengthen, holding strong amidst all fears.πŸ₯°πŸ₯° And may our friendship stay untarnished, through the wearing of the years. πŸ‘°πŸ‘°
To the beautiful couple in all the land, may our anniversary be happy & grand. πŸ’πŸ₯°
That special day is here again the day we took our vows; you are just as special to me today as you still get me aroused. πŸ§‘‍🀝‍πŸ§‘πŸ’
Our anniversary is not just a date.πŸ₯° It signifies how beautifully intertwined, are our fates. πŸ˜πŸ‘°
How true my feelings were I found out to be the best thing in my life was when you married me.πŸ₯° Thank you my loving husband, for the years we share I know one thing for sure we make a wonderful pair. πŸ˜ŠπŸ₯°
With you, I became a better person. Without you, my life will never be complete.πŸ₯° Thank you for choosing me as your better half. Happy anniversaryπŸ§‘‍🀝‍πŸ§‘πŸ₯°
Funny anniversary wishes in hindi
May you always wake up together with lots of smiles & laughter and keep spending your life the best way. πŸ˜πŸ˜Š
No one can ever replace you from the morning I wake up till I lay my head beside you.πŸ₯° The comfort and love that I feel when I am with you are irreplaceable. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜
I have forgotten all about the day we met for the first time because of life has been a sweet blur since the moment you became mine. πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ‘¨πŸ˜


Anniversary Quotes for Husband


Thank you for being there, specially when times get difficult. I love you &  always will. πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ‘¨πŸ₯°
Every single day that I spend being ur wife, I realize how lucky I am to live such an amazing life. πŸ‘°πŸ‘°
You are the man, who has conquered my heart with his boundless kindness and tenderness.πŸ₯° I m the luckiest woman in the world because I m your wife, happy anniversary! πŸ’πŸ₯°
Just like how the blend of two colors makes a new shade, the blend of trust and understanding has made a beautiful marriage like ours. I Love You BABY.πŸ₯°πŸ₯° Happy anniversary. πŸ§‘‍🀝‍πŸ§‘πŸ’
What I have understood when I met you is that you were the beginning of my new stunning life,πŸ₯° I am so blessed to have you as my wife. Happy anniversary. πŸ˜πŸ‘°
I love you not just for who you are, but also for the special ways you make me feel.πŸ₯° Today is not just to celebrate our wedding but to celebrate every day of being married to an amazing man like you. Happy anniversary darling! πŸ˜ŠπŸ₯°
Anniversary wishes for husband funny
You stole my heart on this very day, a long time back & I don’t need it back.πŸ₯° Happy anniversary my dear. πŸ§‘‍🀝‍πŸ§‘πŸ₯°
Spending my life with you can be discussed in only two words.πŸ₯° Beautiful memories & priceless moments. Happy Anniversary. πŸ˜πŸ˜Š
A husband is just a title every man can have. But it takes a heart and life to live by it.πŸ₯°πŸ₯° You never failed to show me how much I mean to you. I love you. I always do. Happy anniversary my dear. 😊😍
Hundreds of “Love you” for you is still less, because you have handled our marriage with fiance. πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ‘¨πŸ˜

How do I write a love message to my husband?


Check out our messages to send good wishes to your husband. Your husband will be very happy to get this messages & also make you happy too. 


Archive

Contact Form

Send